M.A. Oxon, German & French. PGCE (Oxford University)
- 20 years language teaching in the UK, including experience as Head of Department in a Sixth Form College
- Teacher of English in German secondary schools
- University Lecturer in EFL at HDU, Deggendorf
- Freelance in-company English training in Lower Bavaria
- Examiner for IHK
B.A. English & History (Trinity College Dublin) M.A. European Studies (De Montfort University of Leicester) PGCE (University of Southampton) Advanced Certificate in TESOL (University of Leicester)
- 20 years’ experience in secondary and adult education in the UK – (English & Drama)
- English teaching in Language Schools in Saxony & Lower Bavaria
- University Lecturer in EFL at the HDU, Deggendorf
- Freelance trainer for in-company language courses in German industry.
- Examiner for the IHK
- Our English courses are individually structured following personal discussion and usually take place over a weekend (Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon or evening).
- Instruction is normally on the basis of individual tuition, but small-group courses are also available on request.
- The intensive programmes are based on 15 structured teaching hours which can cover any combination of skills – reading writing, listening, speaking etc., according to your specific needs and interests.
- Our courses provide the unique opportunity to immerse yourself non-stop in the English language- you will be speaking English all day long!
- We offer the opportunity to browse through an extensive library of books, magazines and films in English. A direct satellite link enables our guests to view British television and discuss interesting topics and current events from the English speaking world.
- Courses usually consist of a single “refresher” weekend but for more extended training, we can arrange longer week-based courses or programmes spread over several weekends. As a follow up to our courses, we also offer an on-line support service – we aim to be as flexible as possible!
- At the end of your course, you will receive a certificate of attendance, an assessment of attainment and recommendations for further study.
We are highly qualified native speakers of English with extensive teaching experience both in the UK and Germany which enables us to adapt our teaching methods to meet your individual requirements. Through our work in language schools and training centres in Germany, alongside numerous company-based courses, we have developed a detailed understanding of the needs of different client groups. We also have up-to-date experience in successfully preparing students for a wide range of English language examinations.
Our expertise in effective English teaching can help you to achieve your individual goals!